Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rock and water

Figure a few of you might know where this is. If not, well, hazard a guess.

I missed last couple of days of development nonsense in St. John's while blissfully around the Bay. Apparently Paul Johnson had a spiel on CBC Radio's On the Go. Fill me in. Letters of opposition appeared for several days in both Telegram and Independent while Johnson's anachronistic and inaccurate testament was printed Saturday. Still precious little from the City of St. John's. There's an awful lot of door closing on this one. Hoping people are still interested in prying it open.

2 comments:

Michael said...

The picture brings to mind an interesting book available in Brtain called Inshore Britain. I don't know about you, but the concept for this book has me very excited as I had a similar idea about a year ago, but for a place much closer to home...

Alison Dyer said...

Thanks for link to the Scottish Kayaking blog. There's a place I'd love to paddle. So, where closer to home are you thinking of writing about? Alison